1. Online Application
2. Materials review by the TSJC admissions committee
3. Admissions interview (Additional Test)
4. Pre-admission results issued by the GBJ Office
5. Scholarship application through Tsinghua University——Chinese Government Scholarship (CGS) & Tuition scholarship (Beijing Government Scholarship).
6. Materials review and background check by the University level
7. Final admission (Offer) letter issued by the THU Admissions Office
* Global Business Journalism Program（GBJ）
Tsinghua School of Journalism and Communication（TSJC）
*The additional test is given on a case by case basis, after the admissions interview. Candidates who will be given a test have to write a news story depending on a specific topic given by the admission panel.
* Candidates should apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship through Tsinghua University（Type B） after receiving the pre-admission letter. For those who are applying for scholarships through embassies（Type A）, it is recommended that candidates apply as early as possible, or before the online application process. For more details, please check the "Scholarships" section below.